A new era in data communication
...Introducing the world’s first integrated, interactive data logging and alarm notification system
Finally …one flexible system is all you need for all your data and event logging, alarm notification, and status checking needs. RACO’s Catalyst® Interactive Communications System provides an up-to-the-minute, two-way connection with your critical data-whether through traditional phone, pager, cell phone, or fax channels.
|Spec||Non Ethernet Models||Ethernet Models|
|PLC Protocol||Modbus RTU Master protocol via RS-232, RS-422, RS-485||EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP via ethernet|
|Phone Numbers Dialed||96||96|
|Battery Backup Time||10 hours||10 hours|
|Warranty||5 years||5 years|
- Dialing Methods: Selectable TouchTone or pulse dialing
- Total Destinations: Up to 96 different numbers; each up to 255 digits long
- Destination Types: Traditional voice phone, numeric and alphanumeric pagers, faxes, e-mail, data log collection stations, RACO Central Station, and PA Systems
- Alarm Acknowledgement: TouchTone key, by calling back, or Alarmware
- Speakerphone: Built-in for two-way on-site calling
- PBX Delays: Programmable in increments of 1 second
- Compatibility: Compatible with most cellular telephone systems
- FCC Registration: Part 68, "Ringer Equivalence": 0.3A
- 4 MB Memory: 4 MB Memory upgrade for the following models: C10-S-020-1450 and C1S-S-020-1450
- NEMA 4X Enclosure : Fiberglass NEMA 4X enclosure, water tight/dust tight with locking HASP
- Serial Printer Cable: 6' Catalyst® to serial printer cable
- Modbus Cable: 6' Catalyst® to Modbus cable
- Alarmware Cable: 6' Catalyst® to computer cable
- Cellularm: Cellularm cellular telephone communications system for the Catalyst®. Includes cellular telephone, 12 hour standby battery, "Rubber Ducky" antenna, and a NEMA 4X enclosure that houses all the above components
- Power Supply: UL approved, CSA/UL approved
- Environmental: Heater with thermostat control
Data Logging with Immediate Access
Now you can perform data logging and get an immediate report-without going to the site.
RACO's Catalyst® monitors up to 256 points to provide extensive data and event logging capabilities. Featuring up to five megabytes of on-board memory, the system can monitor data samples, alarms, channel state changes, and configuration changes.
At any time, you can obtain the status of level and temperature indicators, flow meters, switches, annunciator panels, motors, pumps, compressors, PLCs, SCADA systems, and other devices.
Constant Communication Using Any Source
Download a status report today…be alerted of alarm conditions…change a parameter…any time, using virtually any communications source.
With Catalyst®, you're always in touch-via phone, fax, e-mail, voice mail, pager, or cellular networks. For general or keyword- selectable information, contact Catalyst®. One of your pumps is down. Catalyst® contacts up to 96 user destinations, communicating the alarm location and status in a voice message. Or Catalyst® can report the condition to a central computer.
Versatile Inputs and Interfaces
Catalyst® features 4 standard internal inputs that are easily configured to sense digital or analog signals, and 56 remote channel inputs that are expandable to 256.
The system interfaces with any PLC, or with any other device using Modicon’s Modbus protocol, using only RS232 communications.
Easy Programming and Upgradeability
Catalyst® is easily programmed- even from remote locations-with a free download of RACO Alarmware® This software allows users to quickly set up all monitoring, reporting, and control functions. A PIN-based security system safeguards all settings. Upgrades are simply downloaded and may be accessed from the Internet, so you can get the most current functionality and features without ever having to remove the unit from service.