NEMA Type 4X: Enclosures constructed for either indoor or outdoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against access to hazardous parts; to provide a degree of protection of the equipment inside the enclosure against ingress of solid foreign objects (windblown dust); to provide a degree of protection with respect to harmful effects on the equipment due to the ingress of water (rain, sleet, snow, splashing water, and hose directed water); that provides an additional level of protection against corrosion; and that will be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure. Includes Interior panel mounting and installation of Verbatim Gateway in the NEMA 4X enclosure.
15.320" H x 13.320" W x 6.740" D
- U.L. Listed Per Std. 508 (File# E192121).
- C.S.A. Certified Per Std. C22.2 No. 94 (File# LR36508).
- N.E.M.A. Rated Type 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12, & 13. I.E.C. - 529 Rated IP66.
- Temperature ranges from -50°C to 150°C
- Self-Extinguishing and Halogen Free.
- Cabinets are Maintenance Free and Corrosion Resistant.